09/03/2013

Oh well yeah, blog.

So there, here I am. Blogging again. I've done that before, I admit...

I had taken a somewhat too large piece of cake with a blog that was supposed to be added to on a daily basis. 

Writing on a daily basis, honestly, is not my thing.

To tell you what *is* my thing (and what to expect) 
I guess I better tell you the basics about me:

with 41 winters a cat out of it's first fur, certainly, but not out of it's mind (yet).

Highly influenced by music (listening, not playing, that is), literature, as well as anything to do with history (without the boring bits) and arts (I can't think of any boring bits)


The blogname describes me in a nutshell: It's a contraction of 'Watson' and 'Grantaire'. I have gone by that name for a good part of my life, even though I am aware I am more of a Grantaire than a Watson.

If you have no idea what I am on about, you 

a) better look up 'Sherlock Holmes' and 'Les Misérables' and 

b) imagine a kid of seven finding two books in an old kitchen chest, reading them, not understanding about 99,9% of the stuff the first time, but reading them again, and again, and again... yepp, you've got me. I am mad.

Otherwise I am owned by two cats and collect sheep. the cats are the real thing, including fur everywhere, and meows and purrs and claws, the sheep on the other hand are plush, or wood, or ceramics.


Anything else to add?


Graphics designer, love my photoshop and my brand new graphics tablet, be warned there might be drawings turning up in the near future, same goes for photographic experiments.



I have always been an observer of human nature but more often than not it downright baffles me. 


If this blog will have a topic, it will be everything that makes me wonder, makes me laugh, that buggers me, drives me mad, or in any other way makes me tick. Arts, music, literature,  movies...cats and sheep! 


So if you find any of this in any way interesting, stay tuned,


yours, 


Watsonaire 


2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! Hurrah!
    This is looking sooooo good!
    Indeed, I cannot blog EVERY day, either.
    (I leave that to Teresa!) lol
    But it's nice to know I can when I want.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to get to know you on a blog now!

    ReplyDelete